Hi hi~! (& Merry X-mas, etc.) it's been a couple days and i decided that i have time to post something. um...nothing really else to say right now. just normal stuff. send me C&C (or else i just won't finish the fic. ^.-)

Disclaimer: all charas from CCS are copyrighted by ClAMP and other rightful owners, blah blah blah.

Chap. 6: Sakura's new classmate

"HOEH! I'm late for school!" Kinomoto Sakura rushed out of bed and got dressed for school.

"Ohayo gozaimasu." Tomoyo greeted her once she got there.

"Ohayo!" she slid into her seat right as the bell rang. <Phew.>

"We have a transfer student." the teacher announced at the beginning of class. "Her name is Kumiko Yorisawa. Everyone make sure that she is properly treated." he looked around. "Um, Kinomoto, you show her around today."

"H..hai!"

A girl with jet black hair and ruby eyes walked into the classroom, with an air of arrogance. "Hello. My name is M--Kumiko. Yoroshiku."

The class stared at her with blank faces and Yamazaki whistled, to Chiharu's annoyance.

"Your seat." Tomoyo pointed to the seat next to Syaoran, who was behind Sakura.

Syaoran glared at the newcomer. <I've seen her before...but where?>

"Yoroshiku." Kumiko extended her hand towards Sakura.

Sakura nodded sheepishly and shook the hand.

* * *

"I think that I've seen her before..." Sakura confessed later.

"You too?" Syaoran sighed. "She seems really familiar somehow..."

"Really?" Tomoyo smiled. "She could be a model. She's really pretty."

Sakura sweatdropped. "Yeah, maybe you could record her instead of me?"

"OH NO!" her friend shook her head vigorusly. "I cannot replace you with anyone, Sakura-chan! You are the greatest heroin in the world, and I am so lucky to be able to record you~!" she gushed.

Sakura fell over. "...Tomoyo-chan..."

"Hai?"

"You're really weird."

* * *

Syaoran sighed, stuffing his bookbag full of school supplies. <Today was such a long day...I can't wait to get home.>

"U...uh...um...excuse me..."

"What?" he turned, eyes narrowing.

"I...came to give you something." Kumiko handed the boy a letter, blushing slightly. "M...my friend wanted me to give it to you."

"Okay, then." he shrugged, putting it in the bag. "I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." he ran off.

"...Syaoran." Kumiko tossed her head, mouth curving up to become a small smile. "You will be returning to your cousin...soon..." * * *

"You got a letter?!" Sakura took the piece of paper out of Syaoran's hand as soon as she saw him. He snached it back.

"Yeah, so?"

"From who?!"

"...that new girl."

"Kumiko-chan!?" she glanced at him with an eager expression. "Open it!"

"I don't know if I will."

"Hoeh?"

"It feels like it says something I don't want to know."

"Hoeh?" (insert a blank expression here.)

He sighed, ripping it open and skimming through it.

"What does it say?"

There was a moment of silence.

Then he crumpled the paper up and threw it into the fireplace. The fire burned the letter to a crisp, to Sakura's disgust.

"Li-kun!? Why did you do that?!"

Syaoran looked down, a dark expression in his face. "...I have to go back."

"Hoeh? Back where?"

"Hong Kong."

END chap. 6

BTW, i'm thinking of writing a fic for New Years...*thinks some more* Should I?

previous ||back ||next