hi hi minna~ (or more like some people...i doubt many people are reading this stupid fic of mine..^.^;) sorry for not posting for a while, i have a million projects to do and i barely had time for this chap...*sigh* this is a rough draft copy..but is there ever a final draft for my fics? *sweatdrop* anyways, normal disclaimer applies...c&c welcome..i think that's about it

Chap. 11: Sakura's dream [part 2]

"How much do you know about her?" Sakura questioned as soon as the door opened.

Syaoran took a step back, then let her in. "I know a little about her, but I think it'll be enough. Before that, you need to tell me about that dream of yours." he pointed out.

"Hai, I had a dream that I was standing on that building near the Tokyo Tower again and my mother was on the tower edge this time! There was this blonde lady there too, and she kind of smiled at me and pushed my mother off." she informed him, wide-eyed.

"Hmm." he sighed. "Well, I'll tell you what I know. A long time ago, when Clow created Yue and Cerberus, he used his remaining power on creating a few 'spirits' to help him with his so-called 'work.' Out of those spirits, there was Emi, a blonde girl who always wore bright colors and was very energetic."

"Hoeh?! But the person I saw was wearing black!"

He rolled his eyes, annoyed. "I know that, I haven't gotten there yet."

"Oh."

"Anyways, Emi was the strongest of the spirits, and, even though she was one of the younger girls, she always helped him with chores and other stuff." he took a deep breath. "Clow Reed was surprised that he could create spirits who had emotions like all the rest of us and did a few tests on them. Unfortunately, when he performed a test on Emi's 'older brother,' who was also a spirit like her, it went wrong and he ended up losing the spirit."

"What happened to it?"

"I was getting to that, too." he snapped.

"Oh."

"The older spirit disappeared and however much Clow tried, he couldn't bring it back. Emi, being very sensitive, mourned over the loss of her 'brother' and never wore her bright colors anymore. She would only wear black...even as she grew older. She also stopped helping Clow and vanished soon after, and Clow didn't see her ever since. She was rumored to have the power to bring people back from the dead, because she was a very strong spirit."

"What happened to the other spirits?" Sakura asked, curious.

"They vanished soon after because Clow didn't want to have other spirits around to remind him of Emi. Little is known of her because he rarely mentioned them to anyone. He didn't try to create any other spirits after that incident." he added, before she could ask.

"Oh.." she bit her lip. "Do you think that my dream is a sign that something's going to happen?"

"Probably." he said thoughtfully, "Or else you wouldn't have dreamed of Emi...you've never heard of her, right?"

"Never."

"Have you ever seen a woman like her?"

"Nope."

"That proves it." he put his head down. "Great, right when I already have enough problems to face with Meiling back..." he muttered.

"Hoeh? Did you say something?"

"Uh, no."

* * *

::Nadeshiko...::

She turned, running her hair through her light hair. ::What would you like?::

Emi smiled, eyes twinkling slightly. ::It's time for your meeting.::

::Must I.:: it was meant as a question but Nadeshiko said it so flatly that it didn't seem so.

::Of course, I've spent so much power for you to revive, and now you want to back out on the deal?:: the blonde asked, angered.

::You must give Sakura-chan your 'present' from you, mustn't you?::

::I will be ready in a short while.::

::Then I will be waiting for you.:: she closed the door behind her.

Nadeshiko picked up a small package, then opened it slightly. Inside was a tiny amount of powder. Her present to Sakura. Her present which would erase every memory her daughter had of collecting the Clow Cards...now Sakura Cards. The magical dust that would make her forget everything...

The woman tucked the package in her coat pocket, then nodded as made her way out of the door.

* * *

"Sakura-chan, Sakura-chan!" Tomoyo waved her hand around as her best friend walked past her.

Sakura looked up, then smiled slightly. "Hi, Tomoyo-chan.."

The lavender-haired girl beamed. "Sakura-chan, you must see the new dress I made for you, it's cuteness galore!" she pointed at a paper bag nearby.

Sakura sweatdropped. "Um, maybe later Tomoyo-chan, I have to get back home.."

"Are you still worrying about Meiling-chan?"

"No, not really..I have something else to worry about now.."

"Another dream, by any chance?" Tomoyo asked eagerly, "Are you going to be able to find more cards? If you are, you must wear the new dress I made!" she put her hands together and said dreamily, "And then I could film you some more...it'd be the perfect thing!"

"Um..it's not a card though.." Sakura said sheepishly.

"What is it then?" she questioned. "Is it something that I could tape? (Along with you, of course, Sakura-chan!)" she seemed hopeful.

"I'm not sure.." she sighed. "I had a dream about a spirit who can (I think) bring people back from the dead, and she pushed my mother off of the Tokyo Tower."

Tomoyo gasped. "That's not something I would like to tape!" she exclaimed, crestfallen.

Her friend nodded. "And so I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if she's really a threat, because I would be able to tell if she was around me..I think, since I know what she looks like.. I just don't understand why she was pushing my mother off of the tower in my dream..I'm guessing that that has some significance.."

"Well, of course it does!" she cried out, "The spirit must have been the one who killed your mother!"

Sakura looked thoughtful for a second. Then she shook her head. "But my mom didn't fall off of the tower." she complained. "And people on the tower usually mean someone knew that I'm going to meet. Maybe I'm going to see my mother soon..or Emi.."

"Emi?"

"Hai, that's the spirit's name."

"Wai!" Tomoyo clasped her hands together. "Sakura-chan, you must wear the dress I made when you find your mother so I could record both of you together! I'll make a dress for your mother and Emi!" she skipped happily into her house. "I'll see you later, Sakura-chan!"

Sakura fell over, sweatdropping. "Um..Tomoyo-chan..you don't..understand..do you?"

END Chap 11

i dunno when the next chap.s are coming out, but the fic's coming to a close *finally* soon.

previous ||back ||next